Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sore foot...

Wednesday, June 15, 2016
To every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction…or so I’ve heard.  Anyway, I had considerable pain across the TOP of my surgically repaired foot all day and I think I can attribute that to the hiking with a pack from the night before.  I had been feeling some pain in that area prior to the hike, but it was certainly intensified after.  I don’t regret trying because I need to test it and neither the weight I was carrying nor the amount of step-ups and hiking I did were excessive – by my standards – and so I will just ice and see where it goes.

I had a very full day at the farm and was on my feet throughout.  From there, I went to a side job where I was on and off ladders for five hours and it is little wonder that by day’s end I was exhausted and hurting.  I didn’t even think about working out.  I did have a Paleo dinner and once my head hit the pillow, I didn’t stir until six the next morning.
Bonus: 10,700 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment